Thursday, September 24, 2009

OUT OUt out ... !!

First of all ..
Happy Birthday to Chan Yeong .
We celebrated his birthday at Honeymoon Restaurant XD

And i ordered this .
Cincau Sago [Remix] =X

Fews days outing with them ..
[Chilli,Phoebe,Ke Xin,Zi Wen,Shu Xian,Lila,Yang Ling and Wai Kit]
Thanks for keep me busy xD


Stupid Ke Xin -.-
Found out she's friendly than what i thought XD




Focus on the phoebe's teeth brushes -.- XD

======================================================



Gathering with my primary friends 6E ROCKS!!
I realized Yuki watched my blog too XD
happy =]

Pretty Yuki ~

Cam-whoring.
All leng zai already =X
Anyone please burn the primary graduation journal ..xD
[Jun Xiong,Shi Ling,Yong Kiet,Cyrus]


After that they planned to watch 'Where Got Ghost' in Jusco .
After we bought the tickets ..
1 of my friend suddenly came from college.
So i decided to give the ticket to him else he would be alone.
Bcoz i had seen the movie before and i fetched yong kiet home .
I having lots of laughter and nice gathering btw.
Thanks for planning Jing.
Heart you guys
Can't wait for the next reunion =D

Upload more pictures in my facebook .






Trying to find this guy out ..
He's Lost !



If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y and Z, with X being work, Y play, and Z keeping your mouth shut..

Try understand this =]




I drove thru your house today ..

wonder what you are doing ..
wonder u taken your lunch or not
..
I care everything of you ..


misses you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..is me..haha

夏娃公主 said...

happy birthday to ur frenz~ :)