Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pc Fair <3

Hihi !! how are you guys ?
I abandon my blog for few weeks i guess @@
bcoz nothing special in my life huh.
effin boring !

Yesterday went pc fair with
Cheng Wah , Chan Yeong , Li Yuan , Wai Kit , Kuan Yue , Wern Cheng ,
Khai Ping , Andrew , Chun Kit

haha having fun with them

The nicest Boucher i got ever !
Cool ~


And i bought a Razer T-Shirt cost me RM69 -.-
with free lanyard ^^
nothing special but i like it very much ^^
Finally i went monsoon-xp for hair cut ..
the hair stylish damn leng zai huh haha :)


any different ? @@
for me its damn short laa ..!@#



===========

thanks to ah wai teach me how to make
spider web with rubber tape :)

guess how many rubber band i used :)




Life is boring..
Luckily i owns YOU..
Makes my life Colourful..
Thank YOU !

4 comments:

Ann said...

Just one rubberband??

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

nope =P

夏娃公主 said...

tat rubber so special~hw u do it?

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

lol my friend teach me one..
u want learn oh?