Wednesday, September 8, 2010

:(


I remembered my primary teacher asked me
" whats your ambition when u growth up ? "
I answered " Scientist "
but i aint good in that scene ..

Same question while i'm in secondary ..
My answer was " Accountant "
but i never take any account course or class before .

Everyone beside me were leaving Malaysia to further their studies...
Fight for their future ..

I looked at myself ..
And asked myself ..
What's next after my diploma in IT ..

I been went through my part time working life...
I had been went through all the website like jobstreet or whatsoever.
I just can't suit the requirement that what they asked for .

I'll graduated after few months .
What's next ?
Still struggling to continue
my degree or working life ?
I don't know ..

I feel like i am wasting all my time ..
In the end strewed up with playing facebook all the time?

NO !!!

I should change my attitude,
FIGHT FOR BETTER LIFE !

要么做着等死,
要么活的精彩!


Indeed,
Life is simple yet difficult !






“Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last.
The past is over and gone.
The future is not guaranteed.”



-Wayne Dyer quotes

2 comments: