Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My 'wife'

All right ..

I would like to share my 'wife' outlook..
I've using a software so called "BumpTop" which could change
the desktop to 3D-liked
You can just drag whatever you wants
and stick to the wall ..
or whatever you want to design your OWN
clickable wallpaper :)

mY home without furniture XD

=====================================================
Last night she had asma at around 1-2am..
I called Lila for her home's number several times.
Sorry for disturbing ..
and now she was pretty fine now ..
Thanks alot :)

♥~
Sungei Wang's photosticker shop :)
I'll scan the photo up if i got time ..~

=====================================================

I received a news from someone ..
He told me that i've got a chance to
work for SMM which is DotA Competition Marshall.
I've waiting the chance
for long time ago..
but due to my schedule ..
still thinking weither going or not :(
5days Melaka Afamosa (Everything included)


=====================================================
Well ,
I read her blog
recently..
For those who seen my wretch blog before.
should know who is her :)
My pet sis XD
YEN XIN ~

She's facing form 6 exam now ..
Good luck and all the best to you..






Who wants to know her can contact me as well XD
She looks nice even with braces right ?
She's tough and confident enough to face any problem coming to her ..
and she's proud of having braces too?



why don't you?







I could not see the inner part of a person.
but I could feel it :)
I Don't judge people by rumours..
I trust what I trusted...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks me for my BumpTop installer...haha