Saturday, October 31, 2009

I ♥ Friday

Hmm~~
random post again .

wanna share you guys some drawing :)

Loyality
for me
Stupidity
by me
Infinity
from us

Met her today :)
and we're window shopping at SM.



Eternity
heart chiuu..


*~*
After that
I met with Amber which study in St.Mary in OldTown Selayang..
hahah she is talkactive and cute..

NAhhh...u are not fat la kay :)

*~*
Yeahhh..
Happy Birthday Mommy :)
Although the celebration not as big as last time..
promised no next time TT
We had dinner at a steak house..
and we brought our own cake also :)
but we forgot to bring candles.

My dad took a lighter and lighten it until
we finished sang the birthday song...

*touched*

在同一个时刻 ...
我感觉到...
爸就好像那把火..
不管自己有多艰辛..
依然照亮着我们..


想跟你们说...

I am proud of you :)


Everything would be fine :)
Time could solve Everything...

GLHF!

5 comments:

夏娃公主 said...

happy birthday to ur mum~
n sweet sweet love wif ur dear~hehe..

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

lol thanks :)

Ann said...

sweet! envy envy!! haha.
happy belated birthday to ur mum~

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

ann > sweet ur head XD
tqtq :)

Ann said...

Yup. My head is sweet. Like sweet potato. LOL (I'm so lame)