Friday, November 6, 2009

Wicked Sick!?


Yea i'm effin sick .
suspected my coursemate 'Yong Meng' spread it to me :(
because i sit beside him everyday when he's sicked ..

Flu
+
Fever
+
Sore Throat


------------------------

This coming monday i have a english presentation about
INTEL :)

Wish me luck !

I found this pic in someone's folder...!
ITs Bobby ..!!

How cute is it :)
how lifes dude ! bobi here :)




Emo: 78%----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



6 comments:

RaCheL said...

I Love Bobby. =))

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

only?fine fine ..@@

Ann said...

Wow.. Cute dog! =)
Hey.. Get well soon leh. Hopefully you wont get the currently famous flu. *touchwood*
Good luck for your exam!
Anyway, whose dog is that? So effin' cute! =P

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

lol thx..
u too..xD
the dog is my friend phoebe's dog..
go visit her in my blog link if u are interested xD

夏娃公主 said...

im get sick too~so ,u must take good care of urself..~ gambatehz..

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

lol xiawa..take care ya!!